- The Chinese government and the Lao government signed the cooperation documents in the field of transportation.
- The Chinese government and the Lao government signed the cooperation agreements in the fields of science, technology and innovation.
- The National Development and Reform Commission of China and the Lao Ministry of Planning and Investment signed the cooperation document for the China-Laos Economic Corridor.
- China and Laos’ national accounting standards setting bodies jointly established the “Belt and Road” accounting standards cooperation mechanism and initiated the “Belt and Road countries’ initiatives on strengthening the cooperation of accounting standards.
- The State Intellectual Property Office of China and the Ministry of Science and Technology of Laos and other 49 intellectual property institutions that jointly established the “Belt and Road” countries jointly issued the “Joint Statement on Further Promoting the Practical
Cooperation of Intellectual Property Rights of the “Belt and Road” Countries.
- The National Development and Reform Commission of China and the relevant departments of Laos signed a list of key projects for capacity and investment cooperation.
- The National Development and Reform Commission of China signed a memorandum of cooperation with the Ministry of Transport of Thailand and the Ministry of Public Works and Transport of Laos on the cooperation between the government and the construction of the
Langkawi- Vientiane Railway.